Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room (Executive) - Executive Room
Standard Room, Pool View
Standard Room - Harbor View,,
Halifax harbourfront hotel connected to casino
With a stay at Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Halifax, steps from Historic Properties and Nova Scotia College of Art and Design.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Halifax Ferry Terminal and Halifax City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 352 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and technology support staff. Planning an event in Halifax? This hotel has 22000 square feet (1980 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel enjoys an enviable location overlooking the harbor and is within 1 kilometer (about a half-mile) of shops, restaurants, and attractions. An indoor skyway leads to the Casino Nova Scotia.
Use of the fitness center, indoor pool, and spa tub are complimentary. Guests can also relax at the full-service on-site Interlude Spa, which offers body treatments and beauty services including manicures and pedicures, facials, body wraps, and aromatherapy and hydrotherapy treatments.
The classy harbourstone sea grill & pour house restaurant serves all meals in a harbor-view room. A Starbucks is located on site.
Business-friendly amenities include a business center, technology support staff, 8 conference rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
This Marriott is entirely smoke-free.
Guests may park in an underground garage (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 22000
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1980
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
harbourstone sea grill & pour house - Whether enjoying a meal with family or friends or an after-work cocktail in the bar, harbourstone offers a comfortable and relaxed environment to gather and enjoy innovative coastal cuisine. Ingredients are locally-sourced to make meals distinctly Canadian. Rustically textured nautical elements are woven through the restaurant.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Year-round recreation can be enjoyed in the hotel's indoor pool, spa tub, and complimentary fitness center, which has treadmills, free weights, and elliptical trainers.
Running paths are located along the adjacent boardwalk. Seasonal boat excursions from Halifax include sightseeing cruises, deep-sea fishing, and whale-watching. Hiking trails can be accessed at nearby parks and beach coves.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.