Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Two Doubles
- 2 double
- 1 queen
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Eco-friendly hotel in Halifax (Downtown Halifax) near Halifax Citadel
With a stay at Delta Barrington, you'll be centrally located in Halifax, steps from Nova Scotia College of Art and Design and Halifax City Hall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Historic Properties and Grand Parade.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Relax and take in city and courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Barrington provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Delta Barrington is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Clock radio
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Tempo Food and Drink - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.