Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Double Room - European plan
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room - European Plan
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room - European Plan
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel in Antigua Guatemala with a full-service spa
When you stay at Porta Hotel Antigua in Antigua Guatemala, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum and Antigua Guatemala Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Antigua Cathedral and Parque Central.
Stay in one of 110 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Relax and take in garden views from the privacy of your room. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Antigua Guatemala? This hotel has 3200 square feet (297 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
In addition to a full-service spa, Porta Hotel Antigua features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3200 square feet (297 square meters) include banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Porta Hotel Antigua is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free parking
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 297
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1947
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3200
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Garden view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Los Moros - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Ceiba Porta Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: GTQ 450 per room (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Deal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.