Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Guest Room
Modern luxury in the heart of Glasgow
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow), you'll be minutes from Arches Theatre and Lighthouse.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Enoch Centre and Princes Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 247 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and billiards.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities, exhibit space, and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
North of the River Clyde, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow offers a prime city-center location across from Central Station. Popular destinations within 1.5 km (less than 1 mi) include the St. Enoch Centre (shopping), Glasgow Cathedral, George Square, and SECC (Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre).
The hotel's acclaimed Collage Restaurant showcases Mediterranean cuisine, complemented by works of contemporary pop artist Sir Peter Blake. Guests can enjoy cocktails and light fare in the awarding-winning Collage Bar or the Atrium Bar.
Radisson offers complimentary access to the LA Fitness health club, which features an indoor pool, large gym, and spa treatments. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Collage Restaurant - Mediterranean cuisine with a modern Scottish twist. Menu favorites include Pan-Seared Monkfish with Smoked Bacon Mashed Potato, Marinated Pork Fillet Wrapped in Pancetta, and steaks with a choice of sauces. Wine list with a focus on Old World wines. Rainforest-certified, fair-trade coffee. Artwork by renowned pop artist Sir Peter Blake. Breakfast and dinner daily. Lunch Monday – Saturday.
Collage Bar - Creative and classic cocktails. Beer and wine. Bar menu offers a selection of gourmet burgers. Winner of national design award. Open Monday – Saturday, afternoon till late night.
Atrium Bar - Located in hotel's atrium. Cocktails, light fare, afternoon tea, desserts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.