Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Eco-friendly hotel in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow) near Gallery of Modern Art
With a stay at Mercure Glasgow City Hotel in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow), you'll be minutes from Italian Centre and Gallery of Modern Art.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of George Square and Hutchesons' Hall.
Stay in one of 91 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, express check-in, and express check-out. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.