Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Room with River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Evolution Room River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Accessible Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Refurbished riverfront Glasgow hotel steps from SECC conference centre
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre places you in the heart of Glasgow, walking distance from Hydro Arena and Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Clyde Auditorium and Glasgow Science Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Computers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 11 July 2014 to 8 August 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Parking area
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre Amenities
This Glasgow riverfront hotel is a popular choice for visitors attending conferences or shows at the SECC, just steps away. It has recently benefited from a major refurbishment.
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre is home to the acclaimed City Café, with seating indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the River Clyde. Room service is available during limited hours.
Business travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and conference room. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness facilities. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference center
- Express check-out
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1206
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- In-room computer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre offers an award-winning restaurant on site. The City Café serves European dishes using local produce, and features floor-to-ceiling windows and alfresco dining, capitalizing on its fantastic riverside location.
A Pantry in reception offers snacks and drinks. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.