Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Room with River View
Accessible Queen Room
Refurbished riverfront Glasgow hotel steps from SECC conference centre
A stay at Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre places you in the heart of Glasgow, walking distance from Hydro Arena and Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Clyde Auditorium and Glasgow Science Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Computers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.
This Glasgow riverfront hotel is a popular choice for visitors attending conferences or shows at the SECC, just steps away. It has recently benefited from a major refurbishment.
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre is home to the acclaimed City Café, with seating indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the River Clyde. Room service is available during limited hours.
Business travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and conference room. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness facilities. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
- Grocery/convenience store
- Conference center
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Microwave in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1206
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room computer
- MP3 docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre offers an award-winning restaurant on site. The City Café serves European dishes using local produce, and features floor-to-ceiling windows and alfresco dining, capitalizing on its fantastic riverside location.
A Pantry in reception offers snacks and drinks. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Table tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.