Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
When you stay at Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast in Main Beach, you'll be connected to a shopping center and minutes from Marina Mirage Shopping Centre and Mariner's Cove Marina.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Philip Park and Sea World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 293 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 29 May 2014 to 15 June 2015 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Health club
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and a sauna. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast is a smoke-free property.
- On private beach
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Poolside bar
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Window opens
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Terraces - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Oyster Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Oasis Pool Bar - This poolside bistro serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
Golden Door Spa has 12 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. This beachfront spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Beachfront spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 24 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- In-room safe fee: AUD 165 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.