Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Fresno
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon)
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fresno in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon), you'll be close to Fashion Fair Mall and Fresno Art Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Bulldog Stadium and Beiden Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Courtyard by Marriott Fresno. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Fresno? This hotel has 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,418
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.