Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon)
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fresno in Fresno (Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon), you'll be close to Fashion Fair Mall and Fresno Art Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Bulldog Stadium and Beiden Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Courtyard by Marriott Fresno. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fresno? This hotel has 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fresno features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1,418 square feet (132 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,418
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 132
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.