Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Grand Deluxe Room
- One King Bed
Luxury hotel with indoor pool, steps from Zeil shopping
With a stay at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, you'll be centrally located in Frankfurt, steps from Konstablerwache and minutes from Museum of Modern Art.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Eschenheimer Tower and Cathedral Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 371 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 14956 square feet (1390 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The lobby makes a grand impression with a soaring atrium, glass cupola, and subtly changing lighting. The Zeil, one of Germany's most famous shopping streets, is about a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The Westin's Emotion Spa features an indoor pool overlooking the rooftops of Old Town Frankfurt. A steam room with gently alternating colored lights, a Finnish sauna, a cold-water pool, and customized spa treatments are also available.
The San San restaurant showcases modern Chinese cuisine in an elegant setting. Sushimoto serves Japanese foods, including teppanyaki and sushi. Breakfast--both buffet and à la carte--is served in the Motions restaurant. The Grand Seven Bar, which serves light fare, and the Davidoff Cigar Lounge are located in the atrium. The hotel also offers a poolside bar and 24-hour room service.
Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center and 13 meeting/conference rooms totaling 14,956 square feet (1,390 square meters) of space. Secure covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 371
- 24-hour business center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14956
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1390
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Motions - This restaurant serves breakfast.
Sushimoto - A Japanese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner (closed on Mondays).
San San - A Chinese cuisine restaurant that serves lunch and dinner in a contemporary setting.
Grand Seven Bar - serves light fare, including lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Room service is available 24 hours-a-day.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
Spa treatments incorporate the products and philosophies of Anne Semonin of Paris. Highlights include:
- Heavenly Anti-Stress Face and Body Experience
- Deep Marine Purifying Facial
- Serenity Treatment with Hot Stones
- Sea Salt and Aromatic Oil Wrap and Scrub
- Tailor-made full-body massages
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.