Please enter your travel dates.
Frankfurt eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
When you stay at Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel in Frankfurt, you'll be connected to the airport and close to The Squaire and Commerzbank-Arena.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Lufthansa Flight Training Center and Hoechst Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Windows open for fresh air and garden views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1668 square feet (155 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1668 square feet (155 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1668
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 155
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Handheld showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 7.00 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 4 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.