Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- 2 single
Executive Double Room
- 1 king
- 1 king
Superior Single Room
- 1 queen
Historic grand hotel in the center of Frankfurt
With a stay at Le Meridien Parkhotel, you'll be centrally located in Frankfurt, walking distance from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of English Theatre and Jewish Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 297 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 7675 square feet (713 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Art Nouveau façade of this grand hotel, built in 1905, is protected as a city landmark. The main historic building was enhanced by a new business wing in 1970. Businesspeople and tourists fill the old-style reception area with marble floor, four columns, a marble and wood reception island, and comfortable seating in earthy colors.
The hotel's business facilities include 12 conference and meeting rooms with natural daylight and modern technological equipment. The Europasaal ballroom on the ground floor has flexible partition walls and grand hotel decor with chandeliers. The 24-hour business center provides computers, Internet access, and printer. The former hotel's fine-dining restaurant La Truffe exclusively arranges banquet events in a grand hotel ambience with chandeliers, antique furniture, lavish drapes, golden lamps in form of palm leaves, and a separate vinotheke. In summer, guests can lounge under chestnut trees in Le Jardin, the hotel's beer garden.
Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the fitness area on the fourth floor. In a light glass room, guests can work with the fitness equipment or relax in the rest room, solarium, sauna, or steam bath. The hotel's wellness programmes, housed in the 'White Stone Lounge' include Asian-inspired massage and cosmetic treatments, such as Thai massages, hot stone treatments, facials, and refreshing body wraps with medicinal herbs. The sun terrace surprises with a panoramic view of Frankfurt's 80 skyscrapers.
Le Méridien Parkhotel is the exclusive UNLOCK ART™ partner of the renowned Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt, where guests receive complimentary admission.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1905
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7675
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 713
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Le Parc - Serves light international and regional cuisine in the restaurant and on the terrace. A variety of different buffets are served daily, including a world cuisine buffet on Friday evenings.
Le Jardin - Open during the summer months this venue sits beneath shadowing chestnut trees. Diners can enjoy refreshing chilled beers and indulge in a wide range of specialties such as varied grills and Bavarian classics.
Casablanca Bar - Venue filled with deep leather armchairs, Moroccan lamps, and memorabilia from the legendary film. The nostalgic ambiance and live piano music combine with a range of cocktails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Le Meridien Park Hotel offers a modern fitness center, sauna, steam bath, and a terrace for lounging. Spa services include massages and individual cosmetic treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.