Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Adults-only hotel with an indoor pool, in Frankfurt (Frankfurt Trade Fair)
With a stay at ibis Frankfurt City Messe in Frankfurt (Frankfurt Trade Fair), you'll be convenient to Frankfurt Trade Fair Grounds and Senckenberg Museum.
This hotel is within close proximity of Goethe University and Messeturm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Ibis Frankfurt City Messe features an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Frankfurt hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2006
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Sud und Cie - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to adults only
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 3 star.