Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Hotel with a 24-hour business center, in Frankfurt (Frankfurt Trade Fair)
With a stay at ibis Frankfurt City Messe in Frankfurt (Frankfurt Trade Fair), you'll be convenient to Frankfurt Trade Fair Grounds and Senckenberg Museum.
This hotel is within close proximity of Goethe University and Messeturm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as extra towels/bedding and blackout drapes/curtains.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. This Frankfurt hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Ibis Frankfurt City Messe is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2006
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Free on-street parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking, Free on-street parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Sud und Cie - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.