Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Free Airport/Cruseiport Shuttle
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Free Airport/Cruseiport Shuttle
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub - Free Airport/Cruseiport Shuttle
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Free Airport/Cruseiport Shuttle
- 1 king
Fort Lauderdale eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Rodeway Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port is in the suburbs and within the vicinity of Las Olas Riverfront and Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the region of Port Everglades and Sun Life Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 25 mi.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Rodeway Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Fort Lauderdale? This hotel has 3000 square feet (270 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (270 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Year Built 1950
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the café between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Reef Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 49.99
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.