Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Weekday, Partial Oceanview Room Concier.
- 1 king
Standard Room (1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds)
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View (1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds)
Oceanfront getaway on Hollywood Broadwalk
With a stay at Marriott Hollywood Beach in Hollywood (Hollywood - South Fort Lauderdale), you'll be minutes from Hollywood North Beach Park and Anne Kolb Nature Center.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of West Lake Park and West Lake Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 229 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Marriott Hollywood Beach is 8 miles from the fashionable shops of Los Olas Boulevard and 10 miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale. It is located on the waterfront.
In addition to an oceanfront pool, the hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, free weights, and Pilates balls. Latitudes, the hotel's ocean-view restaurant, has a casual Key West vibe. The 24-hour business center contains computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access, printers, and a fax machine. Covered parking is available for vehicles big and small (surcharge). Freshly brewed coffee drinks are available in the lobby each morning.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1986
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Latitudes - Cooling ceiling fans and ocean views add a Key West feel to this casual restaurant with indoor and terrace seating. Menu highlights include Seared Tuna Niçoise Salad, Jamaican Jerk Pork Sandwiches, Blue Hill Chicken, and Firecracker Shrimp. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tiki bar - A popular spot for cocktails, beer, wine, lively conversation, and great ocean views. Located on Hollywood's Broadwalk and the beach. Open from late morning till late evening.
Located on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk, this 2.5 mile pedestrian-only promenade offers shopping, dining, and entertainment, or simply stroll, bike, and people watch. Live entertainment plays in the hotel’s beachfront Tiki Bar.
The hotel offers direct access to the white-sand beach with sun loungers, towels, and umbrellas. An ocean-view sundeck surrounds a kidney-shaped pool measuring 40 x 20 feet. A spa tub adjoins the pool. The 24-hour fitness center contains stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, free weights, and Pilates balls.
The 18-hole Hollywood Beach Golf & Country Club is 3.5 miles away. Scuba diving, snorkeling, and boating are nearby. Guests can also rent bicycles and play beach volleyball nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
The Spa on the Broadwalk is a full-service spa with six treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, massages, manicures, and pedicures.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.