Please enter your travel dates.
Business-friendly hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport
When you stay at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina in Fort Lauderdale, you'll be near the airport and minutes from Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center and Pier 66 Marina.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Funderdome and Port Everglades.
Make yourself at home in one of the 589 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is set along a scenic stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway, one block from the Broward County Convention Center. A complimentary resort shuttle transports guests to Fort Lauderdale Beach, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away. Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk arts and entertainment district, accessible by land or water taxi, is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers). Bicycle rentals are also available.
Guests can stroll the docks of the resort's spacious 33-slip marina and admire the yachts, or gaze out over the Intracoastal Waterway from the windows of the China Grill restaurant. The "G" restaurant, also on site, is located by the outdoor heated pool. Artfully landscaped, the pool area offers a relaxing retreat for sunbathing and sipping cool refreshments.
Other features include a fitness room and business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 589
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1980
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
China Grill - Fine dining. Recent addition to restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow's family of restaurants. Menu highlights creative international fusions. Views of Intracoastal Waterway. Indoor and outdoor terrace seating. Breakfast and dinner.
The “G” - Upscale casual. Views of pool and grounds. American cuisine. Lunch, dinner.
Antea - Wine and coffee, snacks, light breakfast items. Open from morning till evening.
Room service - Available from early morning till late evening.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina has a heated outdoor pool and an expansive sundeck edged with foliage and palm trees. Poolside food and beverage service is available.
A fitness center with cardio and weight-lifting equipment overlooks the pool area through floor-to-ceiling windows and is open from early morning.
Water-sports equipment rentals and excursions, including sailing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and diving are within a mile.
Numerous golf courses, including the Plantation Preserve Golf Course (municipal), the Jacaranda Golf Club (public), and the Bonaventure Country Club (public), are within 20 miles.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Motor boating on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.