Book your room at Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street
Please enter your travel dates.
Two-room suites near Port Everglades terminals
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street is in the business district and minutes from Harbor Shops and Patrick J. Meli Park and Community Center.
This hotel is within close proximity of Funderdome and Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 361 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fort Lauderdale? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Six blocks from the Port Everglades cruise-ship terminal, this hotel is within 1.5 miles of downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Boulevard, and 2.1 miles from the Fort Lauderdale Airport.
This pet-friendly, Mediterranean-style hotel has a 12-story atrium lobby and 12,000 feet of meeting space. The hotel serves a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning. A complimentary manager's reception is hosted daily, with snacks and beverages. The E Spot restaurant is also on site, and serves pasta, pizza, and seafood for lunch and dinner. The Embassy Suites Hotel - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street also offers a fitness center, outdoor pool, and spa tub. The hotel offers a complimentary beach shuttle or a casino shuttle for a fee. While wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge, guests can check e-mail at a complimentary kiosk in the lobby.
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning. The hotel also hosts a complimentary manager's reception each evening, with snacks and beverages.
The E Spot - Open for lunch and dinner. Restaurant and lounge overlooking the hotel's atrium. Pasta dishes, gourmet pizzas, and fresh Florida seafood.
Nearby Things to Do
The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale on the 17th Street Causeway has a large outdoor pool with a waterfall and an adjacent spa tub. There is Fitness Center on the 12th Floor over-looking downtown, the Intracoastal and the ocean to the east. The beach is just a short 10 minute ride on the free daily beach shuttle. Everything from boating to Deep Sea Fishing, Golf, Tennis and many other aquatic activities are nearby. Walk to the Water Taxi or Sun Trolley for tours by land or water, of “The Venice of America”.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.