Book your room at The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Double Room (DELUXE)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, River View (ARNO)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Room, River View (DELUXE ARNO)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, River View (ARNO)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Restored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
With a stay at The Westin Excelsior, Florence, you'll be centrally located in Florence, steps from Chiesa di Ognissanti and minutes from National Alinari Museum of Photography.
This 5-star hotel is close to Ponte Vecchio and Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Westin Excelsior, Florence. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Westin Excelsior has a restaurant, bar, and conference/banquet facilities. Also guests can keep in shape in the Westin fitness area, and keep in touch with friends by using the complimentary wireless Internet access (not high speed, 200kb/s) in the lobby area.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired internet access ( 4 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 4 EUR per hour )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Westin Excelsior, Florence
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.