Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- One King Bed
Premium Double Room (DELUXE)
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, River View (ARNO)
- One King Bed
Premium Room, River View (DELUXE ARNO)
- One King Bed
Restored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
With a stay at The Westin Excelsior, Florence, you'll be centrally located in Florence, steps from Chiesa di Ognissanti and minutes from National Alinari Museum of Photography.
This 5-star hotel is close to Ponte Vecchio and Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down blankets. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Westin Excelsior, Florence. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Westin Excelsior has a restaurant, bar, and conference/banquet facilities. Also guests can keep in shape in the Westin fitness area, and keep in touch with friends by using the complimentary wireless Internet access (not high speed, 200kb/s) in the lobby area.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom scale
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
After an interesting day spent in Florence, keep in shape at the Westin WORKOUT Fitness Centre featuring Technogym equipments.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.