Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use
Art-filled hotel close to Accademia Art Gallery
With a stay at Cellai Boutique Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Florence, steps from Saint Apollonia Last Supper and minutes from San Lorenzo Market.
This 4-star hotel is close to Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Ponte Vecchio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and billiards.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Florence? This hotel has 100 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Cellai Boutique Hotel occupies a restored 18th-century building located off Via 27. Decorated with a stylish contemporary touch, the hotel also features a collection of unique fine art and antiques mixed with 50s and 60s furniture and photos. The Florence property houses a series of salons (lounges)—one of which is an exhibition space for local artists. The other lounges showcase the manager's personal collection, and certain areas have themes. One wall, for example, is devoted to the Italian liberator and hero Giuseppe Garibaldi. There is also a corridor devoted to paintings by teachers at Florence's Fine Art Academy, and other public areas showcase "ArteInCasa," an in-house Contemporary Art Exhibition Program. All lounges host monthly exhibitions of contemporary arts including photographs, paintings, and sculptures.
Classical music (recorded) is played as breakfast is served in a large room with a faceted skylight. Room service is available during limited hours, and coffee, tea, and small cakes are offered throughout the day (all are set on a table). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and all guestrooms (surcharge). Business services are also available.
The hotel offers the Billiard Room, to play and relax. Guests are invited to read one of the arts books with a glass of Chianti wine in "La Bella Vita", the library-wine and cocktail bar. "La Terrazza" Honesty Bar is an open-air sitting room overlooking Florence hills and roofs (open bar service). The hotel also features the "Spazio Bianco" contemporary art gallery and meetings area.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1881
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Pool table
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
A “Little Afternoon Tea" is served daily, featuring a complimentary afternoon tea/coffee/biscuits buffet.
La Terrazza - Small bar on split-level roof terrace. Upper level has armchairs, a canvas roof, and indoor-style lighting (open during summer).
Bicycles are available to rent from Santa Maria Novella train station, about 0.5 km from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.