Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, Executive Level
Superior Room, Executive Level - Room Only
- 1 double
Deluxe Room - Room Only
- 2 double
Hotel in Florence's Duomo neighborhood near Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori
A stay at Brunelleschi Hotel places you in the heart of Florence, steps from Duomo Museum and Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Giotto's Campanile and Orsanmichele.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hotel Brunelleschi comprises 2 connected historic buildings and a medieval church that have been completely restored, while preserving their architectural characteristics. The hotel houses a small museum in the basement of ancient Pagliazza Tower, around which it is built. Here, displays of ceramics and crockery date from Roman times to post-Renaissance. A majority of the works was discovered in the ancient well at the tower's base. One of the rooms leads to the foundations of the tower, where original Roman brickwork can be seen, as well as an original Roman floor. Another room leads to original Roman baths.
The first floor of the hotel doubles as a lounge and event space. Decorated in a 1920s style with original stained-glass windows, the area showcases designs from the Royal Palace of Bangkok, created by designer Galileo Chini. Three additional private meeting rooms are available for hire. Other amenities include concierge services, dry cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharge). Wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge).
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Santa Elisabetta Restaurant - Large restaurant on first floor. Extra "semi-circle room" in ancient tower provides space for main-room overflow or private parties. Italian cuisine (chef caters to particular tastes, preferences, and allergies). Buffet breakfast; á la carte lunch and dinner.
Osteria della Pagliazza - Serving typical Tuscan dishes, this restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. In the summer meals are served in the hotel's courtyard.
Bar - Located on the ground floor, the bar serves a range of alcoholic drinks, tea, and coffee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who book more than 3 rooms in a single transaction should contact the hotel for special instructions regarding cancellation terms and policies. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.