Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
With a stay at Travelodge Edmonton East in Edmonton, you'll be close to Rundle Park Golf Course and Rexall Place.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Rundle Park and Strathcona Science Provincial Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
Travelodge Edmonton East has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.