Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Sutton King)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Sutton Double)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Downtown Edmonton high rise adjoining shopping center
A stay at The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton places you in the heart of Edmonton, walking distance from Edmonton City Hall and Edmonton City Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Sir Winston Churchill Square and Stanley A. Milner Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 313 air-conditioned guestrooms. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Capitals restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; snack and cocktails are available in the Central Park fireside lounge of this Edmonton hotel. Café Express provides coffee drinks and pastries. In addition to an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and saunas, The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton offers discounted access to a health club located across the street.
A conference room and ballroom (capable of accomodating up to 600 guests) offer a total 1,486 square meters (16,000 square feet) of meeting and event space, with audiovisual equipment and event catering available. A business center has workstations with high-speed Internet access, and hotel staff provide business services including printing, faxing, and copying; fees apply. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and meeting rooms.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 313
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 26
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
CHOP Steakhouse & Bar - A two-storey restaurant serving fresh seafood, 28-day aged beef, breads & desserts, along with an award-winning wine list, in a vibrant, modern and inviting setting.
Café Express - Adjacent to CHOP restaurant, this take-out coffee bar offers gourmet coffee drinks, teas, pastries, and sandwiches from early morning until late afternoon.
Guests enjoy a 14-meter (46-foot) indoor splash pool and spa tub, as well as men's and women's saunas. The hotel does not have its own fitness facilities, but guests receive discounted access to a health club located across the street and accessible via covered walkway.
The hotel is one km (a half-mile) from the North Saskatchewan River, where a 40-km (25-mile) greenbelt of parks and pathways provides walking, cycling, and running in the summer and cross-country skiing in winter. Four km (2.5 miles) from the hotel, Victoria Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 71 course, a tiered driving range, and a clubhouse with pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 23 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 26 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.