Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Edmonton (Edmonton South)
With a stay at Sawridge Inn - Edmonton South in Edmonton (Edmonton South), you'll be close to Monster Mini Golf and Snow Valley Ski Club.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Southgate Center and Alley Kat Brewery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon. Additional amenities include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 9000 square feet (836 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Sawridge Inn - Edmonton South is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Hair salon
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the dining room between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Creations - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.