Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Downtown Edmonton hotel with complimentary breakfast
With a stay at Matrix Hotel in Edmonton, you'll be convenient to Art Gallery of Alberta and University of Alberta.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Alberta Legislature Building and Telus Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 8611 square feet (800 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, served daily in the Matrix Hotel’s Hospitality Suite, features fresh fruit, touch-of-a-button espresso or cappuccino, and assorted Danish, pastries, and cereals. Monday - Saturday evenings, the hotel hosts a complimentary wine-and-cheese reception for guests.
The business centre, open 24 hours a day, offers complete computer stations with printing capabilities and complimentary high speed internet access. The Matrix also features 6 conference spaces where you can gather with colleagues, encompassing a total of 800 square meters of meeting space.
The independently owned Wildflower Grill has a bar and serves award-winning New Canadian cuisine for lunch, dinner, and brunch. The restaurant has complimentary manager reception starting early each evening Monday through Saturday. And guests can always find their familiar latte in the hotel's in-house Starbucks franchise.
The hotel offers 24-hour fitness facilities. Please note that some age restrictions apply, as guests under 18 years of age are not permitted access to the fitness center.
Additional hotel amenities include express check-in/out, luggage storage, patio, free self-parking and a regular airport shuttle. The property's roundtrip airport shuttle offers pickup and dropoff service at scheduled times for a surcharge. Guests are advised to call ahead for airport shuttle times and for details about express check-in and check-out.
Please note that this Edmonton hotel is smoke-free and fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 800
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8611
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- LED TV
The hotel offers guests a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each day in the breakfast area.
The on-site Wildflower Grill restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner daily.
In the early evening, Monday through Saturday, guests are also invited to enjoy a complimentary manager's reception in the restaurant.
In addition, guests may call upon Room Service throughout their stay at the Matrix Hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.