Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Truck Theme Room)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Victorian Theme Room)
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Set within North America's largest shopping complex
With a stay at Fantasyland Hotel in Edmonton (West Edmonton), you'll be minutes from Edmonton Event Centre and West Edmonton Mall.
This casino hotel is within close proximity of Galaxyland and World Waterpark.
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request a turndown service.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 269098 square feet (25000 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Located within the West Edmonton Mall, this hotel has 2 on-site restaurants and a lounge. Since it opened in 1986, more than 3.5 million guests have stayed at Fantasyland Hotel. The hotel is currently the only one within the shopping and entertainment complex, which is home to more than 800 stores and entertainment venues. The mall itself is 5.2 million square feet. Highlights include a water park, amusement park, miniature golf, a skating rink, and a multi-screen movie theater.
For business travelers, 25,000 square feet of meeting space can be booked, which includes a ballroom. Catering and presentation equipment are also available. WiFi access is complimentary,. Valet parking is available in the hotel's garage (surcharge), and self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269098
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25000
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- LCD TV
L1 Lounge - This stylish lobby lounge offers drinks, cocktails, appetizers, and light fare. Open for breakfast on weekends.
L2 Grill - The L2 serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an elegant setting. The restaurant also offers a breakfast buffet from 7 AM to 11 AM and brunch on Sundays.
Café Levi - Serves kosher fare, including fresh salads, panini sandwiches, pizza, pasta, and pastries. Open early to late.
Fantasyland Hotel is located within the West Edmonton Mall, home to more than 800 stores and entertainment venues. The mall itself is 5.2 million square feet. Highlights include a water park, amusement park, miniature golf, a skating rink, and a multi-screen movie theater.
Gold's Gym is located in the mall, and guests have complimentary use of the facilities during their stay.
Rain Spa, in the mall, offers a variety of aesthetic and relaxation treatments.
A number of public golf and mini golf courses are within close proximity to the hotel.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.