Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Closest Full Serve Hotel to Edmonton International Airport
Located in Leduc (Leduc - Edmonton International Airport), Executive Royal Inn Leduc-Nisku at the Edmonton Airport is close to Castrol Raceway and Doctor Woods House Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Stone Barn Garden and Fred John's Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include a pool table, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Leduc? This hotel has 9,000 square feet (836 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Executive Royal Inn Airport offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.0-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audio-visual equipment. Executive Royal Inn Airport features 2 spa tubs, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Event facilities measuring 9,000 square feet include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. A complimentary airport shuttle available 24 hours is available for guests. This Leduc hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee in the lobby. Business services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary. Executive Royal Inn Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.