Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Edmonton (West Edmonton)
With a stay at Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton in Edmonton (West Edmonton), you'll be convenient to Palace Casino and West Edmonton Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Edmonton Event Centre and Galaxyland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 5543 square feet (515 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton features a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5543 square feet (515 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5543
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 515
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.