Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Edmonton (West Edmonton)
In the heart of Edmonton, Comfort Inn West Edmonton is close to Palace Casino and Edmonton Event Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of West Edmonton Mall and Galaxyland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and currency exchange. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Comfort Inn West Edmonton is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Business services
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Alberts Family Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.