Please enter your travel dates.
Premium One Bedroom - Websaver
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel near University of Alberta
With a stay at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Edmonton, steps from University of Alberta Hospital and minutes from University of Alberta.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Stollery Children's Hospital and Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Windows open for fresh air and city views. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include a hair salon, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 1625 square feet (151 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1625 square feet (151 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 151
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1625
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Separate dining area
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Ergonomic chair
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- City view
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
EARLS - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
GoodEarth Cafe - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Greenhouse - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
A Plus - This diner specializes in Asian cuisine.
Ga Ya - This family restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.