Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Non-Refundable
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non-Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Plus) - Non-Refundable
- One King Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites in Edmonton, you'll be in the business district and convenient to South Edmonton Common.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Monster Mini Golf and Southgate Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has 560 square feet (52 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage.
Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 52
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 560
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor heated
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.