Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Double Room, No View
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Historic hotel on Edinburgh’s Princes Street
With a stay at Old Waverley Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Edinburgh, steps from Princes Mall and Scott Monument.
This hotel is close to Princes Street Gardens and St. Giles' Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Guests of Old Waverley Hotel can enjoy an array of amenities including a bar and lounge, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour front desk. The leisure centre of a nearby hotel is open to guests of this hotel for discounted rates. Discount rates are offered at a nearby car park for guests arriving by car.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1848
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Cranston's Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serving traditional Scottish and European cuisine, this first floor restaurant has views of Princes Street Gardens and the castle.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)