Availability: Marriott Edinburgh
Executive Double or Twin Room, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Ideal for the business and leisure traveler, near Edinburgh Airport and Zoo.
With a stay at Marriott Edinburgh in Edinburgh, you'll be near the airport and minutes from Gyle Shopping Centre and close to Edinburgh Zoo.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Royal Burgess Golf Course and Spire Murrayfield Hospital.
Stay in one of 245 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has 6867 square feet (618 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Edinburgh Amenities
The Edinburgh Marriott has 300 on-site complimentary car parking spaces proving an ideal base for all that Edinburgh has to offer. We also offer free Wi-Fi in lobby, restaurants and public areas (usage in bedrooms and meeting rooms for a surcharge). We now proudly serve Starbucks® coffee!
Leave your car at the hotel and get the bus into the city centre where you can explore all of Edinburgh’s historic sites. Close to the hotel in Edinburgh Zoo where you can see hundreds of animals, including the famous pandas! With 245 bedrooms and excellent on-site facilities this is an ideal base for a city break in Scotland, whether for business or leisure.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 618
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6867
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Our hotel offers two outlets for dining within. We have Chats, which is an informal bar, offering snacks and drinks all day. There is a television within the bar offering various satellite channels to enjoy and Chats also has an outside seating patio, which is an ideal place to enjoy the Scottish sunshine. Source Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves a variety of delicious food. Our Marriott breakfast is served throughout the morning and offers a wide variety of cooked and healthy options for you to enjoy.
Our hotel offers excellent leisure facilities that are complimentary throughout your stay. The Leisure Club opens at 6am and closes at 10pm every day. There is a gyms with cardiovascular and weight equipment as well as a 15m swimming pool with a hot tub, sauna and steam room. At Solas Spa you can indulge in one of the many treatments available. Pre-booking for the spa is required. You can contact the hotel directly with information received after booking.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Marriott Edinburgh Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10
- Pet deposit: GBP 50
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.