Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save.
- Two Twin Beds
Double Hilton Deluxe
Deluxe room - No Refunds
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Edinburgh hotel a short walk from Haymarket Station
With a stay at Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor in Edinburgh (Haymarket), you'll be minutes from St. Mary's Episcopal Cathederal and close to Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
This 4-star hotel is close to Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street Gardens.
Stay in one of 184 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor is in the West End of the city, 200 meters from Haymarket Station and 0.5 km (0.3 mi) from the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Edinburgh Castle and the city centre are 1.2 km (0.8 mi) away. Edinburgh Airport is less than 10 km from the hotel, and Murrayfield Stadium can be reached by foot within 15-20 minutes.
The Townhouse Restaurant serves a generous hot-and-cold breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte dinner. 24-hour room service is available. Open early morning till late evening, Bar 521 serves single-malt Scotches, cocktails, beers, wine, light meals, and barista-made Costa coffees. A TV in the bar broadcasts sports events.
Small pets are welcome for a surcharge. Complimentary local newspapers are provided in the lobby. Public parking (surcharge) is a 5-minute walk.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room