Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Standard Midweek Room Only..
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel with 2 restaurants in Kirknewton (Dalmahoy)
With a stay at Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club in Kirknewton (Dalmahoy), you'll be minutes from Dalmahoy Golf Course and close to Heriot Watt University.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho and Royal Highland Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Windows open to golf course and garden views. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Kirknewton? This hotel has 7987 square feet (742 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 18 November 2013 to 13 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 7987 square feet (742 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 215
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1724
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 742
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7987
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Golf course view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Signature bedding
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pentland - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the golf course. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Zest - Overlooking the pool, this bistro serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Playground nearby
Beauty Essentials has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.35 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.