Book your room at Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden
Executive Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium PenthouseMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star Victorian aparthotel in Edinburgh (New Town) near Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
With a stay at Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden, you'll be centrally located in Edinburgh, steps from St. Andrew Square and minutes from Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre.
This 4-star aparthotel is close to Princes Street Gardens and St. Giles' Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Victorian aparthotel include concierge services and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden
At your hotel
The aparthotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Victorian aparthotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1880
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Close to the Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh Castle, and several restaurants and bars.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Blue Rainbow Aparthotel Edinburgh Royal Garden
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night