Please enter your travel dates.
City Double Room
City Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
City Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Double Room (Small)
- 1 double
Edinburgh hotel steps from Haymarket Station
A stay at Apex European Hotel places you in the heart of Edinburgh, minutes from St. Mary's Episcopal Cathederal and Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a video library.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The eco-friendly Apex European Hotel is 200 metres from Haymarket Station. Murrayfield Stadium and the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) are both about 1 km (0.6 mi) away.
The hotel serves a hearty Scottish breakfast (surcharge). A casual restaurant and bar are on site. Room service is offered 24 hours a day. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests can borrow movies from the hotel's video library. Limited free parking is available on site, and a multistory parking garage is across the road.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Video library
- Year Built 1997
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
Apex European Hotel has a restaurant and bar. A full Scottish breakfast is available for a surcharge. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids eat free offer:
- Children up to 12 years old eat free when dining off the kids' menu with an accompanying paying guest staying and dining at the hotel