Book your room at Hilton Dusseldorf
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Duesseldorf (City North)
A stay at Hilton Dusseldorf places you in the heart of Duesseldorf, convenient to Museum Kunstpalast and Duesseldorf City Hall.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Tonhalle Duesseldorf and Congress Centre Duesseldorf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 375 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. 38-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Duesseldorf? This hotel has 30139 square feet (2800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Hilton Dusseldorf features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 30139 square feet (2800 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Dusseldorf has designated areas for smoking.
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 375
- Number of floors - 12
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30139
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 2800
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
MAX Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hilton Dusseldorf
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 60 per stay
- Pet deposit: EUR 60 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Discover Dusseldorf Promotion
Book a stay in a "Discover Dusseldorf!" rate category now - December 31, 2014, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast daily per registered adult
- 20% discount at participating hotel food and beverage outlets
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- One 48-hour Dusseldorf WelcomeCard (unlimited use of city trams and buses)
- Reduced entry to participating museums and attractions