Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
|$113 $96||$100 $85|
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
|$113 $96||$100 $85|
- 2 single
|$134 $112||$121 $101|
- 1 king and 1 double
|$140 $117||$127 $107|
- 3 single
Dublin hotel 3 minutes from airport via free shuttle service
When you stay at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport in Dublin, you'll be connected to the airport and close to National Show Centre and Malahide Castle.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of The Wright Venue and Morton Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 248 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, secretarial services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 4-star hotel is about a 3-minute drive from the Dublin Airport, a 10-minute drive from Croke Park Stadium, and 7 miles (11.3 km) from the city center. The Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. Secure parking is available onsite with a surcharge, and extended parking deals are also available.
The hotel provides free WiFi and 7 meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment and business services. Travel-related amenities include a lobby lounge with arrival and departure displays and airline check-in facilities.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a nearby health club, featuring a pool, spa tub, sauna, and gym.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Stir Restaurant & Vertigo Bar - Offers a sumptuous dining experience in a relaxed atmosphere.
Room service is available on request.
Hotel guests can relax and unwind for a small fee at the private ALSAA Leisure Club & Swimming Pool (Dublin Airport Leisure Club), just a three-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland
Fáilte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.