Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Superior, Garden View
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Executive Suite
- One King Bed
Beachfront resort with spa on the Gulf shores
With a stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in Jebel Ali (Dubai Coast), you'll be within the region of Ibn Battuta Mall and Aquaventure.
This 5-star resort is within the region of Jumeirah Golf Estates and Dubai Marina Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in sea and garden views. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Jebel Ali? This resort has 7930 square feet (737 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Supervised activities for children between 2 and 12 years old
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
The 128-acre Jebel Ali Beach Hotel complex borders a kilometer-long private white sand beach. The hotel provides guests with towels, umbrellas, and loungers. The property features a conference center with 4 meeting rooms, and free valet parking.
The spa offers a wide range of Elemis face and body treatments, and features 10 treatment rooms, a specialised Hammam room, a ladies' majlis (traditional Arabic meeting place), relaxation area, spa boutique, fitness facility, and an extensive wet area with a spa tub, steam room and sauna. Surcharge applies for treatments and use of facilities. Outdoor tennis courts are also provided for guests' enjoyment.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 260
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7930
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 737
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Sea view
- Garden view
La Fontana - Informal poolside bar and restaurant serving buffet breakfast, Mediterranean, and international dishes for lunch. Themed dinner buffets. Guests can dine indoors or on the large outdoor terrace overlooking the pool.
Divas - Seafood restaurant and buffet, open daily for dinner.
White Orchid - Offering panoramic views of the gardens and the beach, this bamboo and wood decorated restaurant offers a fusion menu of Chinese, Japanese, and Thai specialities, with traditional Teppanyaki table. Open for dinner. Closed on Mondays.
La Traviata - Traditional Italian dishes from Neapolitan to Piedmontese specialities are served along with a selection of Italian wines in a rustic style setting. Open for dinner and closed on Saturdays.
Shooters - Flame-grilled American steaks served up for lunch and dinner in Wild West-style decor. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the clay shooting ranges and outdoor terrace.
Ibn Majed - Situated beside the beach and the resort gardens, this modern restaurant serves buffet breakfast, international and Arabic buffet dishes for dinner, and an overnight menu available between dinner and breakfast.
Sports Cafe - Informal café restaurant with outdoor terrace area serving international snacks, light meals, teas, coffees, and juices. Open all day.
The Anchor - Al fresco snack bar situated by the beach serving light dishes and sandwiches throughout the day.
Captain's Bar - Beachfront bar and restaurant serving light lunches, snacks and drinks throughout the day.
The resort boasts a nine-hole, par 36, golf course and golf academy with driving range, putting green, and indoor video-analysis swing room. Only handicapped players are permitted to play on the main course; beginners and uncapped players can use the practice facilities and take lessons.
Water sports including catamarans, windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking, and banana boats are available at the private beach (surcharges may apply). Deep-sea fishing excursions depart from the marina.
Recreational facilities include a shooting club and archery range; horse-riding centre; volleyball, squash, badminton and floodlit tennis courts; and a gym, billiards room and a croquet lawn.
Children aged 3 to 7 can enjoy activities at the mini club, open daily throughout the year.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Boat launch on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Water view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 750 (from 6 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 105 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: AED 50 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.