Availability: JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront resort with spa on the Gulf shores
With a stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in Jebel Ali (Dubai Coast), you'll be within the region of Ibn Battuta Mall and Aquaventure.
This 4-star hotel is within the region of Jumeirah Golf Estates and Dubai Marina Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bathrobes.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
This hotel offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Jebel Ali? This hotel has facilities measuring 7930 square feet (737 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Supervised activities for children between 2 and 12 years old
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
The 128-acre Jebel Ali Beach Hotel complex borders a kilometer-long private white sand beach. The hotel provides guests with towels, umbrellas, and loungers. The property features a conference center with 4 meeting rooms, and free valet parking.
The spa offers a wide range of Elemis face and body treatments, and features 10 treatment rooms, a specialised Hammam room, a ladies' majlis (traditional Arabic meeting place), relaxation area, spa boutique, fitness facility, and an extensive wet area with a spa tub, steam room and sauna. Surcharge applies for treatments and use of facilities. Outdoor tennis courts are also provided for guests' enjoyment.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 7
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Business center
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 7930
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 737
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Divas - Seafood restaurant and buffet, open daily for dinner.
La Traviata - Traditional Italian dishes from Neapolitan to Piedmontese specialities are served along with a selection of Italian wines in a rustic style setting. Open for dinner and closed on Saturdays.
Shooters - Flame-grilled American steaks served up for lunch and dinner in Wild West-style decor. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the clay shooting ranges and outdoor terrace.
Ibn Majed - Situated beside the beach and the resort gardens, this modern restaurant serves buffet breakfast, international and Arabic buffet dishes for dinner, and an overnight menu available between dinner and breakfast.
Sports Cafe - Informal café restaurant with outdoor terrace area serving international snacks, light meals, teas, coffees, and juices. Open all day.
Captain's Bar - Beachfront bar and restaurant serving light lunches, snacks and drinks throughout the day.
The resort boasts a nine-hole, par 36, golf course and golf academy with driving range, putting green, and indoor video-analysis swing room. Only handicapped players are permitted to play on the main course; beginners and uncapped players can use the practice facilities and take lessons.
Water sports including catamarans, windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking, and banana boats are available at the private beach (surcharges may apply). Deep-sea fishing excursions depart from the marina.
Recreational facilities include a shooting club and archery range; horse-riding centre; volleyball, squash, badminton and floodlit tennis courts; and a gym, billiards room and a croquet lawn.
Children aged 3 to 7 can enjoy activities at the mini club, open daily throughout the year.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Sailing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 750 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 105 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.