Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Detroit near Joe Louis Arena
Westin Book Cadillac Detroit is in the heart of Detroit, walking distance from Campus Martius Park and Guardian Building.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cobo Center and Joe Louis Arena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 453 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
In addition to a full-service spa, Westin Book Cadillac Detroit features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, spa services, and a children's club.
Westin Book Cadillac Detroit is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 453
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Year Built 1924
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
The Motor Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Boulevard Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Roast - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24 Grille - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
WBC Gourmet Grab and Go - This diner serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
Spa 19 has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.