Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- 1 king
Golden eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at Marriott Denver West in Golden, you'll be in the mountains and close to Colorado Mills Mall and Colorado Railroad Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Coors Brewery and Denver Federal Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Golden? This hotel has 10200 square feet (918 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 17 December 2013 to 1 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Denver West provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10200 square feet (918 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 918
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10200
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Allies American Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Copper Creek - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Starbucks Coffee Cafe - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.