Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Downtown high rise near convention center
A stay at Marriott Denver City Center places you in the heart of Denver, walking distance from Paramount Theater and Bovine Metropolis Theater.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of 16th Street Mall and Wells Fargo Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 599 air-conditioned guestrooms. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has 27000 square feet (2508 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 9 December 2013 to 15 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In downtown Denver, this high-rise Marriott is 3 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and 6 blocks from LoDo (Lower Downtown) restaurants, shops, and galleries. Many museums, attractions, and entertainment venues are within 3miles of the hotel.
Complementing the expansive meeting facilities is a staffed business center with a variety of services (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is provided in the hotel lobby. Valet parking is available for an additional charge.
Guests can dine on American fare in the casual restaurant or pub-style lounge. Year-round recreation is provided in a health club with an indoor pool and fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Marriott Denver City Center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 599
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2508
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 24
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Allie's American Grille - American fare. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
D-Spot Pub and Grill - Restaurant menu available. Cocktails. Open from early afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
Guests have complimentary access to the Marriott's health club with an indoor pool, and fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Towels are available next to the pool.
Denver has an extensive park system and 650 miles of paved bike trails. Jogging paths are within a mile of the hotel. Four miles away, 314-acre City Park offers a wealth of recreational activities including playing fields, playgrounds, a municipal golf course, a lake with paddleboat rentals, and a tennis complex.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 2.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.