Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
- 1 king
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View
- 2 double
Stylish high-rise adjacent to convention center
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Denver, steps from Colorado Convention Center and minutes from Paramount Theater.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bovine Metropolis Theater and Buell Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1100 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has 60000 square feet (5574 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Denver offers a prime downtown location adjacent to the convention center and one block from the 16th Street Mall. This 37-story granite-and-glass tower is a dramatic addition to the Denver skyline. A 10-story lighted beacon crowns the building, and poetic verses about the Colorado landscape are carved around the exterior. The lobby area is a light-filled space with a four-story atrium and a soothing water feature. Contemporary decor incorporates natural elements, such as granite and marble, along with a $2.7 million collection of local artwork.
For guests' convenience, the hotel provides seven Hyatt Express Check-in Kiosks, two of which feature a kiosk concierge to assist as needed. Facing the city and mountains, the Hyatt Stay Fit Gym features an indoor lap pool, cardio machines with individual TV screens, a sauna, massage-treatment rooms, and an outdoor spa tub with sundeck. The hotel has 60000 square feet dedicated to meeting facilities and a 24-hour business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
The on-site FedEx/Kinko's Business Center is staffed from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday-Friday (hours subject to change), with 24-hour access upon request. Services, available for surcharges, include use of computers with high-speed Internet access, copying, faxing, desktop publishing, and shipping.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1100
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 37
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Altitude - Located on lobby level, with floor-to-ceiling windows facing lively street scene. Regional/American cuisine. Buffet and à la carte breakfast and lunch, à la carte dinner. Complimentary smoothie with breakfast purchase. Open daily.
Perks - Coffee-and-gift shop open 24 hours. Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, snacks, local treats, and sundries.
Peaks Lounge - Located on 27th floor, with spectacular views of downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains. Classic and innovative cocktails, extensive wine and beer selection, appetizers, desserts. Open daily, late afternoon until late night.
Strata Bar- Cocktail lounge bordered by four-story glass wall facing the Denver skyline and Rocky Mountains. Signature beverages, light fare. Open daily, afternoon until late night.
The 6,700-square-foot Hyatt Stay Fit Gym includes an indoor lap pool, cardio machines with individual TV screens and headsets, weight equipment, a sauna, massage-treatment rooms, and an outdoor spa tub and sundeck. All facilities except the pool and spa tub are open 24 hours. Gym use is complimentary for hotel guests (surcharge for massage).
The Hyatt Regency's fitness concierge can assist guests in obtaining gear, such as gym shoes or swim goggles, and can also provide running and cycling information or GPS watches.
Hyatt participates in the YogaAway program, where guests can access free yoga classes from their TVs. Guests can borrow yoga equipment, such as mats and blocks.
City Park, 2.75 miles from the hotel, is home to the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Local recreational facilities include tennis courts, an 18-hole golf course, playgrounds, trails, and lakes with boat rentals. Renowned ski areas within 90 miles include Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Loveland, and Copper Mountain.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Late check-out fees for cars parked past the check-out time on the departure day are charged.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.