Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, River View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, River View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Partial Sea View
Daytona Beach resort with Atlantic Ocean views
With a stay at The Shores Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach Shores, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Frank Rendon Park and close to Daytona Beach Golf Club.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Hawaiian Falls Mini Golf and Oceans Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch plasma televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include supervised childcare/activities, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Set on the Atlantic, The Shores Resort offers a full-service spa; an outdoor pool; and a fitness center with cardio, strength training equipment; supervised childcare facilities; and beach views.
Meeting space at this Daytona Beach resort totals 16,000 square feet and includes ballrooms and conference rooms with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wedding services are also offered.
Guest use of tennis courts, bocce ball, shuffleboard, and horseshoes at Oceans Racquet and Recreation Center less than a half-mile away is included in the resort fee.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Azure - Restaurant and bar. Ocean-inspired cuisine incorporating regional and local flavors. Beachfront dining available on an elevated terrace. Open daily for all meals.
Tiki Bar - Poolside drinks and food, with private cabana dining.
Room service - Available 24 hours daily.
An outdoor freeform splash pool and spa tub overlook the beach. There is also a fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment on site.
The famous Ladies Pro Golf Association championship golf courses—the Legends and the Champions—are within 12 miles of the resort. The Champions, designed by Rees Jones, was the first course ever designed specifically for women.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
The Shores Resort & Spa's luxury, full service boutique-style spa is 2,500 square feet, offering 6 private treatment rooms. The spa features a vichey shower and claw foot two-person bathtubs. Treatments include massage, facials, body scrubs, mud wraps, manicures, and pedicures.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15.98 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.