Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, Two Queen Beds, Sunset View
- Two Queen Beds
2 Queens Sunset View Standard - No-Refund
- Two Queen Beds
Two Queen Beds, City View, Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Two Queen Beds, City View, Roll In Shower
- Two Queen Beds
Oceanfront Daytona Beach hotel near convention center
With a stay at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort in Daytona Beach, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Ocean Center and Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier.
This beach resort is within close proximity of Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Peabody Auditorium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 744 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
Across the street from Ocean Center Convention Center, this oceanfront Hilton comprises the 11-story North Tower and the 16-story South Tower.
The South Tower features outdoor and indoor pools, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. The fitness center has Precor cardiovascular equipment and free weights. Guests can also enjoy massages and facials in our Day Spa. Water-sports rentals are available beachside.
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort offers 60,000 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom that accommodates 2,000 guests, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel lobby. Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort features a variety of dining and entertainment options on site.
- Shopping on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 744
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors -
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Offering steaks and seafood in an elegant setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Doc Bales’ Grill - Features continental and regional dining in a casually elegant atmosphere. Daily breakfast buffet. Prime and seafood buffet on Friday and Saturday evenings. Indoor oceanfront dining or outdoor terrace dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Clocktower Lounge - Intimate lobby bar overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the historic Clocktower. Extensive drink and wine selections. Light fare menu.
Legends Sports Bar - Features racing and sports memorabilia. Guests can enjoy sporting events on one of the bar's plasma televisions. Casual fare.
The Pelican Bar - Poolside bar overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Specialty drinks and casual fare.
Seaside Food Pavilion - Casual beachfront food court includes burgers, pizza, salads, and deli items. Outdoor terrace seating available (seasonal hours).
Waves Beach Bar - Casual beachfront bar connected to the Seaside Food Pavilion. Just steps away from the beach.
Atlantic Gourmet Coffee & Marketplace - Offers Douwe Egberts coffee, fresh pastries, and deli items.
Located adjacent to Ocean Walk Village, the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort offers a host of entertainment options, from shopping to dining.
Guests have access to two outdoor pools and a spa tub. An adjacent fitness center offers cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and more.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
The Spa at the Hilton is situated along Florida's Atlantic shoreline and offers numerous treatments. The Spa at the Hilton offers Pevonia Botanica products.
- Manicures and pedicures
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 12.78 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 10-150 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.