Availability: The Westin Galleria Dallas
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Dallas High-rise hotel adjoins Galleria shopping mall
With a stay at The Westin Galleria Dallas in Dallas (Addison - Galleria), you'll be minutes from Galleria Dallas and close to Valley View Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Celestial Park and Northwood Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 49,460 square feet (4595 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Galleria Dallas Amenities
The Westin's lobby adjoins the Galleria shopping center, providing 200 shops and restaurants and an indoor ice-skating rink.
The Second Floor bistro and bar offers casual American dining. An outdoor splash pool is open seasonally, and the WestinWORKOUT health club includes free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
A 24-hour, self-service business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, and faxing (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The Westin's nearly 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,690 guests.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 4595
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 49,460
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Second Floor - Bistro and bar. Serving casual American fare breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
A fourth-floor sundeck houses a seasonal outdoor splash pool measuring 25 x 55 feet. The WestinWORKOUT gym includes free weights, strength-training machines, and eight cardiovascular machines, many with personal TV screens.
The adjacent Galleria shopping complex has an indoor ice-skating rink (surcharge).
Hotel guests receive tee times at the private Brookhaven Country Club, located 3.5 miles away. Facilities include three 18-hole courses and a driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Galleria Dallas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.