Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
- 2 queen
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Downtown Dallas high-rise with convention space
A stay at Sheraton Dallas Hotel places you in the heart of Dallas, walking distance from Majestic Theater and Dallas JPMorgan Chase Tower.
This 4-star hotel is close to Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,840 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a pool table.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 230,000 square feet (21368 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 1959 and extensively renovated in 2009, the Sheraton Dallas hotel offers fine dining, leisure and business services for visitors to the Dallas area.
The 230,000-square-foot International Conference and Exposition Center includes five ballrooms (one is 41,000 square feet) and can accommodate up to 4,000 attendees. There is wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge). The hotel's staffed business center has six computers with high-speed Internet connections (surcharge), office supplies, and administrative and shipping services.
The hotel has an airy 24-hour health club with cardio equipment, weight and universal machines, and men's and women's locker rooms. This hotel also offers a billiards room and an outdoor lap pool complete with day beds. A golf driving range and golf lessons are available nearby.
A roundtrip airport shuttle service is available upon request for an additional fee. Guests can also take advantage of onsite covered parking and a limo/town car service. There is also parking available nearby (surcharge). A safe deposit box is available at the front desk. Wheelchair-accessible guestrooms are available upon request.
Please note that this is a smoke-free property and violators may be fined.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1,840
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 230,000
- Number of floors - 38
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 21368
- Year Built 1959
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Kitchen Table Restaurant and Lounge - Located off the main lobby, this restaurant offers "authentic American" favorites, ranging from mouthwatering breakfast selections to nutritiously filling entreés such as coffee-rubbed short ribs and chicken-fried pot roast. Seasonal menu available. Open for breakfast (6:30 AM to 11:00 AM), lunch, and dinner.
Peet's Coffee & Tea - Beverages, pastries, and snacks. Open early morning until mid-afternoon.
Chill - Dessert bar located on the north end of the lobby level. Open daily from late morning to mid-afternoon.
Draft Media Sports Lounge - A 4,000-square-foot world-of-sports nirvana, featuring 12 flavors of local and international draft beers and signature menu items. Open for lunch and dinner.
The hotel has a health club with cardio equipment, weight and universal machines, and men's and women's locker rooms. There are two saunas and an outdoor lap pool. The Plaza of the Americas, located across the street from the hotel, has an indoor public ice arena.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.