Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Concierge Service - Retail Rate.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Retail Rate
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Retail Rate
- 1 king
Atrium hotel with easy access to downtown Dallas
When you stay at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel in Richardson, you'll be in the business district and close to Collin Creek Mall and University of Texas at Dallas.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of ArtCentre of Plano and Hawaiian Falls Firewheel.
Make yourself at home in one of the 335 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Renaissance-style hotel include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Richardson? This hotel has 30000 square feet (2700 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles (26 kilometers) from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. Business amenities include a computer station, technology support staff, and a 30,000 square-foot (2,787 square meter) conference center complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. A complimentary area shuttle with a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius is available for use.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Conference center
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.