Please enter your travel dates.
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
30-story landmark hotel in Dallas' Market District
With a stay at Renaissance Dallas Hotel in Dallas (Market Center), you'll be convenient to Dallas Market Center and University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
This 4-star hotel is close to American Airlines Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 514 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Three miles from downtown Dallas, this modern 30-story hotel is on the Stemmons Freeway (I-35E) in the Dallas Market Center complex.
A business center behind the Renaissance Dallas Hotel's concierge desk provides 3 computers with high-speed Internet access and printers. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, restaurants, and bar. In addition to an outdoor pool and spa tub, the hotel offers a health club with saunas in the men's and women's locker rooms. Guest laundry facilities are complimentary. Smoking is not permitted in common areas or guestrooms.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 30
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Lobby Bar - Drinks, appetizers, light fare such as salads, burgers, sandwiches. Plasma TVs over the bar. Large mural depicting Texas Hill Country. Open from mid-afternoon till the wee hours.
Espress - Lobby coffee shop offering Starbucks beverages, bakery items, snacks, and sundries. Open early morning till late evening.
Asador - New restaurant featuring modern American cuisine with a Latin flair and a farm-to-table approach. Decor is rich and dark with a Texas theme. Asador serves breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. The Asador bar features 120 different types of tequilas, specialty cocktails and beers.
Room service is available at the pool (summer season).
Located on the 30th floor, the 24-hour health club offers cardio machines, a Universal weight machine, free weights, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. Fresh fruit and cold water are also available. The rooftop outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub.
Tennis and squash courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. Public golf courses within 20 miles include Stevens Park, Riverchase, and Indian Creek.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.