Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds - On a Whim Promotion
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - On a Whim Promotion
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - On a Whim Promotion
Suite, 1 King Bed - On a Whim Promotion
Waterside Dallas-area hotel with pool, playground
With a stay at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas in Irving (Las Colinas), you'll be close to Irving Convention Center and University of Dallas.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Irving Arts Center and L.B Houston Municipal Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 421 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Irving? This hotel has 31000 square feet (2880 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Located on a quiet waterway in the Las Colinas business center, the striking Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas is 7 miles from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport and 11.5 miles from downtown Dallas. Airport transportation (surcharge) is available 24 hours a day.
The 28-story hotel features a health club, on-site massage therapist, and 31,000 square feet of meeting space. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel, and wireless cards are offered for purchase by guests who need them. The hotel's three restaurants feature Mediterranean dining in the garden atrium or outdoor patio. The hotel offers 24-hour room service. A full-service salon and spa are also located on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free garage parking
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 31000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2880
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Trevi's - Decorated with dark wood and copper pots, this restaurant serves Italian-Mediterranean cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The outdoor patio overlooks a lush lawn and lake. A full-time pastry chef is on staff.
Les Jardin - This lobby lounge in the hotel's garden atrium is surrounded by towering tropical plants. Open from mid-afternoon until late at night, the lounge serves light lunches, appetizers, and cocktails.
M Bar - Serving dinner, with a full bar. Pool views.
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas includes a health club. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool and playground overlook the lake and lush lawn. Guests can get directions to the nearby paved hiking/biking path. Less than five miles from the hotel is a public tennis and golf club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
Mokara Spa & Salon offers 8,500 square feet of relaxing spa space, which includes a spa tub and sauna, 7 massage treatment rooms, and 12 hair-salon stations. Facials, body wraps and treatments, aromatherapy, and manicures and pedicures are all on the menu.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Water view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.