Availability: Omni Dallas Hotel
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Dallas (West End Historic District) near Dallas Convention Center
With a stay at Omni Dallas Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, steps from Pioneer Plaza and minutes from Dallas Convention Center.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1001 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Dallas Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Dallas Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Year Built 2011
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 110,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Owners Box Sports Bar - This restaurant serves dinner and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Omni Dallas Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.